There Are 5 Types Of People Who Should Attend This 1 ½ Day Workshop:
- The MSP that doesn't want to be left behind when it comes to delivering cyber security services. The threat landscape changes quickly – and if you're not getting out to learn about new trends, vendors, solutions and opportunities, you will quickly fall behind. You may even be under serving your clients by not knowing about the latest and most effective solutions available to protect them. This event will give you a number of NEW strategies, NEW vendors and NEW solutions that I can practically guarantee you've never heard of – or used – for packaging pricing, delivering and selling cyber security solutions AND keeping your current clients safe.
- The IT services company or MSP that wants to capitalize on the growing demand for cyber security solutions and services. It's FAR easier to succeed in business (and marketing!) when you're riding a wave of preexisting consumer demand – and right now, talking about, offering and leading with cyber security solutions to new prospects IS your fastest and easiest ticket in the door. You'll leave this event with specific, actionable strategies you can instantly implement to attract more clients, close more sales and protect and serve your current clients more effectively.
- The CEO and/or Sales and Marketing executive that wants to inject a renewed focus into marketing, growth and sales. Maybe you're doing well but want to take your business to the next level. Or maybe you've been lax about marketing and want to ramp up your client acquisition efforts. If that's you, this workshop will give you a VERY effective 12-month marketing plan, mapped out with what to do and when to do it with all the fill-in-the-blank templates included. Best of all? That Cyber Security Marketing Kit is FREE (with no strings attached), thanks to generous grants from our sponsor partners.
- The IT business owner who wants to learn how to automate marketing. Part of our workshop will show you how our most sales-driven MSPs are injecting great efficiency and intelligence into their marketing efforts using new marketing automation tools for IT services firms. Robin will also give you best practices for organizing your list, managing your sales funnel and simultaneously implementing various marketing campaigns so you can APPROPRIATELY follow up and communicate with the various leads, clients and opportunities coming at you every day so you don't get overwhelmed and fail to follow up properly and in a timely manner.
- Cyber security vendors selling through the MSP channel. Many of the "big boys" are already going to be represented here: Microsoft, Sentinel One, Datto, Webroot, CompTIA, Knowbe4, ID Agent and Rapid Fire Tools to name a few. Dozens more are being lined up. ALL have NEW information, NEW tools, NEW software and NEW services to help their reseller partners not only capitalize on the cyber security trend, but also be knowledgeable, strategic and EFFECTIVE at delivering those solutions to their SMB clients.
Previous Roadshow Attendee Comments
"Exactly What I Needed!"
"I've been a client of Robin's for nearly seven years, and you might think that there is nothing new to learn. But I came away from the Roadshow energized and full of new and exciting ideas for growing my business, which is EXACTLY what I wanted to get out of the day."
– James Kudla, Tarrytech Computer Consultants
"You're Missing Out And Doing Yourself (And Your Business) A Disservice By Not Taking Advantage Of The Roadshow"
"It's very easy to come up with excuses not to attend. We're all busy. Every major business/profession has continuing education requirements. I, seeing myself as a "technology professional" treat Technology Marketing Toolkit as the continuing education to continuously better myself. I was able to bring my marketing manager to this event as well. Having my 'implementer' there next to me was critical as it helps us both to stay on the same page."
– Paul Nebb, CEO, Titan Technologies
"If Your Business Is Important To You, You Must Make The Time To Attend This Cyber Security Roadshow"
"The opportunity to be with like minded MSP's to share ideas and reinforce what's important to grow my business is invaluable. Don't worry about the traffic… leave early or stay late, it's up to you. Just do whatever it takes to get here!"
– Peter Verlezza, CEO, SMB Networks
"I'm SO Glad I Came To This Event!"
"Coming to this event has had a huge, positive impact on me. Even though I have had the Toolkit for three years, these two days have refreshed and reinvigorated me with more clarity on how to go back and actually IMPLEMENT the campaigns, ideas and strategies I've been procrastinating on. Watching the dynamic presentations, hearing her team go over everything in more detail and just being here has definitely changed my life and business for the better. I strongly recommend to anyone – newbie or a long-term client like me – to register and attend."
– Scott McDonald, Quality Computer Consulting
"An Amazing Experience!"
"Thank you for such an awesome event! Your team's willingness to share their knowledge and answer our questions was fantastic, and I definitely saw a lot of value from attending. You're the best!"
– Sid Rothenberg, Reliable Information Technology, Inc.
"Get Off The Fence And Register! Robin Will Not Disappoint!"
"I listen to the webinars and watch the videos Robin does, but pulling together a fully packed agenda that held interest was a totally different story. Robin's team DID NOT disappoint! The approach is fresh and adds a lot of new concepts. ANYONE who is contemplating any of these events and is perhaps unsure of the cost versus reward…GET OFF THE FENCE and register! You WILL NOT regret the decision!"
– Cindy Kelly, NetProtect, Inc.
"I Had 20 Raving Responses That Blew Me Away!"
"After I came home from last year's event I sent out a 'testimonial request e-mail.' I sent 106 e-mails to customers from the last five years. Three days later, I received 20 raving responses that have blown me away. I had a feeling we were good at what we do, but this confirmed it in an incredibly impactful way. I look forward to using these great testimonials with our newsletters, websites, and employee motivation! A shout-out to Robin and her team for putting this together – and for the motivation to do something new and kind of scary."
– Scott Taylor, Corban IT Services
"What An Eye-Opening Experience – Just The Kick I Needed!"
"Just wanted to thank you for the amazing marketing seminar that you and your folks put on. For me, it was an eye-opening event, and a rude awakening how I've let my husband's business slide into a small, complacent tech boutique. I'm now starting to 'clean house' from top to bottom and will be implementing many of the great marketing strategies. Again, thank you."
– Nadine Frush, Computer Studios, Inc.