2018 Cyber Security Roadshow Sponsors
The Easiest Way To Get Your Products And Services Promoted To 600 Of The IT Industry’s Most Productive, Sales-Driven And Fastest-Growing Resellers
Are you tired of dealing with disengaged, unproductive resellers who make zero effort to grow and drive sales, yet constantly complain and do nothing but hang around sucking up precious resources? Would you like to (finally) get in front of more growth-oriented resellers who not only know how to drive sales, but are also easy to work with, appreciative of what you do for them and put their own “skin” in the game?
7 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Sponsor This Event
- Every person in attendance has paid a considerable amount of their own money to be a client of mine; they will NOT be paid or compensated to attend. They will also be coming to LEARN, not to get a free “paid vacation.” Obviously the people who attend this conference are far more committed and serious about growing their business and becoming a better entrepreneur.
- We attract C-level decision makers. Because our event is focused on marketing and selling, we naturally attract the business OWNER, not their technical team. They have the budget and the authority to spend it.
- These resellers are dedicated to learning how to be better business owners, salespeople and marketers. I’m sure you provide a number of tools, training and resources to your resellers – so you should know firsthand that UNLESS the reseller is committed to improving themselves and their business, all the tools and resources in the world (no matter how great they are) will have a zero-sum impact. YOUR goal is to look for partners who are ready and willing to invest in themselves and then match them with the tools and training you have – and that’s why you want to get access to the folks at THIS event.
- These business owners are HUNGRY for new products and services to sell and bring in new sales; that is why they are coming to the conference in the first place. But unlike techie conferences that appeal tohobbyists, the audience at my conference takes an aggressive approach to sales and marketing because I’vepersonally trained them to think that way. I’ve also given them the tools and coaching they need to actuallymake it happen.
- My clients are extremely loyal to me and will follow my advice. If I endorse you as a vendor, you will be successful at this event.
- The folks who attend are doers – NOT whiners. I do not tolerate negative attitudes or behaviors from my clients. They know that that type of behavior will result in immediate termination from my program. That’s why the folks you’ll meet at this event are far more pleasant to work with; I’ve already sifted, sorted and screened out the ungrateful whiners and chronic complainers.
- We are limiting the number of sponsors per event. Plus your booth will be directly in the flow of attendee traffic. That means you won’t be lost in a sea of vendors, fighting for each attendee’s attention.
2 More EXTREMELY Important Points To Remember
- Getting face-to-face with your potential reseller prospects is, without a doubt, the single best way to sell them on being a partner of yours. At these events, you’ll be able to gain access to a large group of BRAND-NEW resellers and deliver a “high-impact” introduction over these 2 days. You’ll have unfettered access to them at registration and breakfast, at every break, during lunch and after hours. They won’t be hiding behind e-mail and voice mail and will be OUT OF THEIR OFFICE, so you won’t have to compete for their attention.
- We ENCOURAGE our sponsors to piggyback on our event, essentially having their own mini “roadshow”without all the logistics and costs. To that end, we are very willing to work with you to maximize your ROI by giving you free tickets to invite known prospects in each market area in an effort to get a meeting with them, invite them to breakfast, a lab you’re holding or a special after-hours event. We also allow you to invite (for free) your “raving-fan” clients who can be champions for you to the other people at the event. Just contact us and we’ll work with you on creating the perfect strategy for you.